Get crowdsourced feedback on your creative projects.
Become a top critic in your field ›› Track & log received feedback
KindCritic is a place where people can post their creative works without fear or being bullied, harrassed or insulted. We are a community of thoughtful and helpful creative types who want to use our experience and skills to help others improve their crafts and talents. For that reason we have a strict policy against certain types of behaviors. If you play nice you have nothing to worry about! But, if you get out of line were coming to get ya!
1. Don't post creative works that aren't yours.
2. Don't post the same thing multiple times.
3. Don't post spam.
4. Dont post pornography, inappropriate or explicit material.
5. Dont repost the same thing multiple times.
6. Tag your work appropriately. These tags will help increase your KindCritic Rating.
7. Be ready for some constructive criticism!
Be sure to read this Top 3 Tips for Receiving Constructive Criticism as well. It will help you receive criticism like a proper lady or gentleman.
Someone just put their pride and joy online. Dont destroy it. If you dont like it and dont have anything positive to contribute, dont say anything at all. Constructive criticism is defined as criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions. I like the sandwich method proposed by someone on our Facebook page. Say something nice, add your criticism and a solution, then say something nice again. It always feels good to get a compliment, especially when you are being judged! It takes a lot to open yourself up to criticism. Remember that.
1. Dont post feedback that is negative, bullyish or destructive.
2. Dont post feedback with spam.
3. Dont post the same feedback multiple times
4. Dont argue with the thoughts of the poster. This is not a place for politics.
5. Dont defend your work in the feedback section. You asked for feedback, now you have to take it. You can reply and say thanks if you feel the need to respond.
6. Do post feedback with positive and constructive feedback for the poster.
The purpose of voting on KindCritic is to show appreciation to creative works and to help posters find the top criticism for their work. When more people vote on a comment you have social validation that their criticism holds the most merit in the eyes of the community. The same goes for post voting.
A plus heart means that you like this post and wish to see it on the front page.
1. A plus heart means that you think this feedback is the most useful constructive criticism for the post. If the poster takes this criticism his work will improve the most.
2. A minus heart means that you think this feedback is not very useful or helpful and the poster should take other feedback more seriously.
If you feel that a post or feedback is breaking any of the community guideline rules please flag it and a moderator will review the flagged content. If a post or comment receives enough flags it will automatically be marked for deletion and the responsible user will be subject to an account suspension.